Calls are not ringing or routing through the app

Have a question or problem with your Fongo Works service? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Visit The Fongo Works Support Knowledge-base for more.

Calls are not ringing or routing through the app

Postby lisanmike10 » 02/17/2019

When receiving calls there is no distinction between getting calls through the app and getting calls through my cell phone's number.
I need to know when its a personal call or a totally work related call so I'm not answering my personal phone with my company greeting.
I have selected the option to ring through the app then forward to my cellphone then to voicemail but every call i get just comes through my cell phone not the app at all.
lisanmike10
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Samsung Galaxy A5
ISP Name: Tekk Savvy
Computer OS: Win 10
Router: ??

Re: Calls are not ringing or routing through the app

Postby bridonca » 02/17/2019

lisanmike10 wrote:When receiving calls there is no distinction between getting calls through the app and getting calls through my cell phone's number.
I need to know when its a personal call or a totally work related call so I'm not answering my personal phone with my company greeting.
I have selected the option to ring through the app then forward to my cellphone then to voicemail but every call i get just comes through my cell phone not the app at all.

In the Fongo app, go to Account, then Settings and then select another ringtone
bridonca
Technical Support

SIP Device Name: Netgear WGR615V
Firmware Version: latest
ISP Name: Eastlink
Computer OS: XP

Return to Community Support