VoiceMail Idea - OPTION to DISABLE

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!
maxzeus
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT702 + 3cx
Firmware Version: V2
ISP Name: DSL
Computer OS: Win7
Smartphone Model: Samsung S2
Android Version: 4.0

VoiceMail Idea - OPTION to DISABLE

Post by maxzeus »

hi :geek:

i would like to suggest an option to add the number of rings higher for "SIP Freephoneline Users" at least up to 8 or 10 rings ? also note that on Fongo it's up to 12 for free users, seems fair to raise the number of rings for those that paid or an option to DISABLE that feature ?

also it could be an OPTION to DISABLE but with a FEE like $5 - $10 - $20 ? just an idea for those that paid for the VOIP unlock key and/or for Fongo/Freephoneline could add an Option for EXTRA INCOME if members would like to control the Voicemail options, similar to the Fees for "Auto recharge" or "World credits" ;)

Basically im simply asking to add an OPTION either add rings or DISABLE VOICEMAIL Free or with a small Fee ?

Thanks in advanced 8-)
lustucru
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-286
Firmware Version: 1.1.0.45
ISP Name: Bell Fibe 300/300
Computer OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 bits
Router: Bell hub 1000
Smartphone Model: Moto E
Android Version: Android 6.0

Re: VoiceMail Idea - OPTION to DISABLE

Post by lustucru »

I believe that except telemarketers and similar automated calls, people will generally hang up after 5 or 6 calls if nobody answers.
maxzeus
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT702 + 3cx
Firmware Version: V2
ISP Name: DSL
Computer OS: Win7
Smartphone Model: Samsung S2
Android Version: 4.0

Post by maxzeus »

agree after 5-6 rings people would normally hang up, marketers i really don't care :P

but i would like to be able to DISABLE VOICEMAIL and i would pay for that OPTION, most likely a one time fee just like the "SIP VOIP key" purchase.

it would be an extra income for FPL/Fongo and another OPTION for us users. :idea:
killerjay
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: grandstream 286
ISP Name: cogeco
Computer OS: windows vista
Router: dir-655

Post by killerjay »

i agree! my parents arent techsavvy people and like the old fasion answering machine and all is great! EXCEPT when we use the phone and someone calls, it goes straight to voicemail..... and then the messages never get seen by them.... I HATE VOICEMAIL! i dont get why they force us to use voicemail..... sure its a nice feature, but why not allow it to be disabled?