Phone Log

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Phone Log

Postby FONGO_USER9 » 04/04/2013

I love the phone log feature (in the account on the website) but you can only select either "Current month" or "Current & previous months". It would be great to have a list of the past 12 months (or at least 6 months) to select from (or maybe a way to select a FROM...TO range). Also it would be nice to have the option to download the data as CSV file.
FONGO_USER9
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT701
Firmware Version: 1.0.4.8
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: Linksys WRT310N

Re: Phone Log

Postby OverDrive » 04/20/2013

Agree, and also it would be nice if they instituted the failed calls again. I remember seeing them when I first started using FPL, but now they are gone.

Also, 911 calls are not showing up on the call logs... I had to call 911 the other day for police, and checked the logs for the time of the call the next day, and couldn't find it. Not that it matters too much, but it's a call, and it didn't show up on the call logs.
Adam Marshall
AJ Tek
OverDrive
Lightly Seasoned

SIP Device Name: SPA3102
Firmware Version: 5.2.13(GW002)
ISP Name: Start Communications (off Cogeco)
Computer OS: 8
Router: TP-Link TL-WR1043ND (DD-WRT)

Postby FONGO_USER9 » 04/20/2013

Oh, I did not know about 911 calls. You're absolutely right. A log is a log and must have everything, or otherwise it must be stated somewhere with a reasonable explanation. Thanks for pointing that out.
FONGO_USER9
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT701
Firmware Version: 1.0.4.8
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: Linksys WRT310N

Postby Twinkie » 04/21/2013

Failed Calls was probably removed as when your device wasn't registered and a call was sent, it would show the failed attempt to the device, then the call being successfully answered by voicemail. I'm sure this was causing them grief in explaining why people had failed calls and they just got tired of explaining it and now just parse out the failures. Makes it harder to troubleshoot things, but less for them to explain. Maybe Fongo Support can chime in with an official answer but that's my take on it.
Twinkie
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: AudioCodes
Firmware Version: 4.8
ISP Name: Bell
Computer OS: Win7
Router: Secure Computing

Postby pmj » 08/12/2013

Is it just me - or is it normal that calls don't display in their actual time sequence? If it's relevant, they all originate and terminate in the same time zone.
pmj
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Linksys SPA-2100
Firmware Version: 3.3.9
ISP Name: Rogers cable
Computer OS: Various Win vers & Linux distribs
Router: Linksys WRT54GL
Smartphone Model: Samsung SGH-T989D
Android Version: 4.1.2
iOS Version: 8

Return to Suggestions & Feedback