I am charged but my phone number hasn't been ported

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

I am charged but my phone number hasn't been ported

Postby Libo » 04/18/2013

I am told my phone line is not active. I called Bell and confirmed my phone line is still active. I am told I cannot get the refund. I will not order anything from this web site.
Libo
Just Passing Thru

Re: I am charged but my phone number hasn't been ported

Postby Fongo Support » 04/18/2013

Libo wrote:I am told my phone line is not active. I called Bell and confirmed my phone line is still active. I am told I cannot get the refund. I will not order anything from this web site.

Hi there,
Please send me a PM with your account info and I will investigate.

Thanks,
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Postby jsingh » 09/16/2013

Libo wrote:I am told my phone line is not active. I called Bell and confirmed my phone line is still active. I am told I cannot get the refund. I will not order anything from this web site.

Same happened to me, I just took screenshots of the phone company Account site & included latest monthly bill. The porting got completed. Sometimes these AT&T do not like to lose customer.
jsingh
Just Passing Thru

ISP Name: TELUS
Computer OS: XP

Postby killdill045 » 11/19/2014

" I am told I cannot get the refund. I will not order anything from this web site."... WHY..?
Our excellent online 70-467 dumps training programs Testking.net lead you to success in the sckans We also offer latest www.muih.edu and Nova Southeastern University
killdill045
One Hit Wonder

Postby Fongo Support » 11/19/2014

killdill045 wrote:" I am told I cannot get the refund. I will not order anything from this web site."... WHY..?

Hi there,

I suggest to open a support ticket and contact Billing team.

regards,
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Return to Suggestions & Feedback