Problem w/Incoming Calls, Call Forwarding and Outgoing calls

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
beverly
Lightly Seasoned
SIP Device Name: PAP2T/SPA1001
Firmware Version: 5.1.6(LS)/3.1.19(SE)
ISP Name: TekSavvy Cable
Computer OS: Windows 8
Smartphone Model: HTC Amaze 4G
Android Version: 4.0.3 - Energy Aug 6th

Problem w/Incoming Calls, Call Forwarding and Outgoing calls

Post by beverly »

Incoming Calls and Call Forwarding both happen the same way where the other party calling in only hears one ring then hangs up on them or (something they arn't telling me while I don't hear anything on my end (hello, HeLLo, HELLO, #&@K SH!#) then I hang up thinking the other person must of hanged up but then the phone rings again and as I pick up again they used to be their but now most of the time they have stopped being there and it is getting to the point of ridiculousness to the point you just want to discount the phone so you don't run into this problem.

Outgoing calls sometimes works but most of the time I have to try a second time dialling out.

Please help! I'll try a reset on the account to see if it works.

PS Voice Mail Indicator still doesn't work.

Edit: I called costumer service and theyt told me that the problem lays in the Follow Me setting as any more then one number in the list of many number thqat can added in will cause problems.