I alway make 2 call at the same time since today!

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
microtrash
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT287 Rev4.1
Firmware Version: Program-1.1.0.42
ISP Name: Acanac
Computer OS: OS X 10.8.4
Router: Cisco EA4500

I alway make 2 call at the same time since today!

Post by microtrash »

I have a weird problem since today with my VOIP.

Freephoneline software work only half the time. Sometime I can dial, sometime it's can't, just saying that Call failed.

But my most important problem is that each time I make a call with the Grandstream Device, It alway call the same number AND the number I want to call. I ear the dial number for the number I want to call and a ringtone, and I can talk with the other person, BUT at the same time, without eating a dialing tone, I also call another number. whenever phone number I try, it alway call 2 numbers at the same time : the one I want to call, and another one, an enterprise that great me with "Welcome to xxx, if you want to call to xx than dial xxx, etc".

This only do that with the Grandstream, not the software, and everything was working flawlessly for more than 2 years. I made no change here, and tried another telephone plugged in the Grandstream with the same result, and tried to reset the Grandstream.

I also noticed that when I make a call and get to the automatic answering machine on the wrong number (it's an enterprise), than pull the Grandstream power plug, than make another call, I ear that the automatic answering machine of the wrong phone number is near the end of it's message. it's like the line never closed. So it may be a freephone line problem, not my grandstream ?

Sorry for my bad english.
Any idea ?

Jean-Philippe
Funkytown
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 (SR5) Oct 14 2
ISP Name: Cik Telecom
Computer OS: Windows 10
Router: Zyxel EMG2926
Smartphone Model: LG G8 Thinq
Android Version: Android Q

Re: I alway make 2 call at the same time since today!

Post by Funkytown »

Hi jean Philippe, i saw your post back in feb 2013 where you placed your router for the Grandstream in DMZ http://forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?p=44382#p44382
Somehow maybe the grand-stream internal Ip changed?
microtrash
Just Passing Thru

Post by microtrash »

nothing changed.
Also, when I take a look at the call logs on freephoneline website, there's no mention of the wrong number that is alway called with the number I want to call. And if IP have change, it's does'nt explain why even after disconnecting the Grandstream from power, the line is still open with the "wrong number".
microtrash
Just Passing Thru

Post by microtrash »

Ok, it's solved right now. I did no change, so it may be on the fongo side...