New issues

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
molsonbubba
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Lynksys PAP2
Firmware Version: 5.1.6 LS
ISP Name: Cogeco
Computer OS: WIN7
Router: ASUS RT-AC68U

New issues

Post by molsonbubba »

I am noticing 3 different issues in the last few days:

1. Outgoing calls. Dialing a number results in silence. Redialing same number goes through. This seems to happen randomly, different numbers, not consistent.
2. Incoming calls. Some times cannot hear the person calling. They can hear me. When I hang up the line rings back but there is silence. If the caller calls back call connects OK.
3. Today when I tried to dial *98 to check my vmail I got a "this account is already in use" message. It took a few tries to connect to my vmail. Earlier today I tried calling Bell mobility # listed on the Bell's website. I got the same message "this account is already in use". I could not get through.

Is something wrong with the service or there is something I need to do on my end?

Thanks for looking into this.
Cheers
I ran out of altitude, speed and ideas...all at the same time...
46jimbo
Active Poster
SIP Device Name: Grandstream 286
Router: Asus RT-N13U Rev.B1

Re: New issues

Post by 46jimbo »

Well, I can't help you with your problem, but I can say that none of these problems are happening to me. So the problem is not general.