Call Forwarding NOT WORKING

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo

Call Forwarding NOT WORKING

Postby naborama » 07/28/2009

I just realized that call forwarding is not working and I think it's been like that for a few weeks now. I have my account set to always forward calls to my cell. I noticed today I haven't been getting any calls so I checked my account "call log" and noticed many calls were supposely forwarded to my cell but I never got them and since the other person never left a message, I was not aware they called until now!! I did a few tests from my landline and when I call my freephoneline number, it rings 3 times and then goes to voicemail without ringing my cell. When I check my call log, it shows the call was forwarded to my cell with "no answer" yet my cell phone never rang... I also tried forwarding to my landline and same thing, call log shows call was transferred but landline never rang.

Anyone else having problems with their call forwarding feature when it's set to "always forward" ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
naborama
One Hit Wonder

Re: Call Forwarding NOT WORKING

Postby Krazie243 » 07/28/2009

Perhaps you could call our tech support and provide your Freephoneline number so that we could check out your account on the system and see if there are any issues.
Curtis Smale
Student of Wilfrid Laurier University
Krazie243
Active Poster

Return to Community Support