Can't receive call since this morning

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Mallox
Quiet One
SIP Device Name: OBI202
ISP Name: Ebox
Computer OS: Win10 x64 Pro
Router: DIR-865L

Can't receive call since this morning

Post by Mallox »

Hi
I can't receive any call since this morning, it's go directly to my follow me number. I write to fongo this morning... but they still haven't answer me back (ticket # 40767/40831)
My SPA-3102 is connected and registered with no message waiting. But when I try to make a call instead of a steady tone a get 5 bit and a steady one like if I have a message waiting. I can make call out without problem but can't receive call. I try to reboot the SPA-3102 but didn't change anything, I try to connect via voip2.freephoneline.ca, but same problem.

When people call me it go directly to my follow-me number.

thanks to look at this
Mallox
FPL with SPA-3102 5.2.13(GW002) via Acanac Cable
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: Can't receive call since this morning

Post by Fongo Support »

Mallox wrote:Hi
I can't receive any call since this morning, it's go directly to my follow me number. I write to fongo this morning... but they still haven't answer me back (ticket # 40767/40831)
My SPA-3102 is connected and registered with no message waiting. But when I try to make a call instead of a steady tone a get 5 bit and a steady one like if I have a message waiting. I can make call out without problem but can't receive call. I try to reboot the SPA-3102 but didn't change anything, I try to connect via voip2.freephoneline.ca, but same problem.

When people call me it go directly to my follow-me number.

thanks to look at this
Hi there,

Not sure if you saw this thread below:

http://forum.fongo.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... urb#p52874

Perhaps DND (do not disturb) was enabled on the line by accident.

Please try and let me know.

Thanks,
Mallox
Quiet One
SIP Device Name: OBI202
ISP Name: Ebox
Computer OS: Win10 x64 Pro
Router: DIR-865L

Re: Can't receive call since this morning

Post by Mallox »

Thanks, it was the DND that was activated.

Is there a list of all the star functions that are functional on fongo network?
Mallox
FPL with SPA-3102 5.2.13(GW002) via Acanac Cable