Call Forwarding

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
kvh
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: LinksysPAP2T

Call Forwarding

Post by kvh »

Apparently my service has been going into call forward mode all by itself. The way it comes to our attention is that people email us to say they can't get through to our phone for a couple of days. The last time it happened I was given advice to hit *73 (cancel call forward) to fix it. It has happened a few times now. Is this a reoccuring issue with others? Is there a way to have it stop doing this?
Mango3
Quiet One

Re: Call Forwarding

Post by Mango3 »

Navigate to your PAP2T's admin/advanced configuration. On the Regional tab, remove the code beside Cfwd All Act Code which by default is *72. If you wish, you can also remove Cfwd Busy Act Code and Cfwd No Ans Act Code, if you do not intend to use these features. Let me know if that solves the problem!
Is your router as secure as you think it is? Find out with this simple test: http://toao.net/580