no incoming and outgoing calls

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
magvet
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: speedtouch 780wl
ISP Name: acanac
Computer OS: windows 7
Router: speedtouch 780wl

no incoming and outgoing calls

Post by magvet »

please help me my speedtouch 780wl voipmodem router is very well configured and it shows that my freephoneline line is connected and working well (green light) and registred (succesful) but when i try to do a call i have a voice telling me that the passcode is invalid and when i try to call my number its the voicemail responding immediately not after 5 rings as i configured it on freephoneline control panel.where it is showing disconnected.

pls help me

thanks
Jake
Technical Support

Re: no incoming and outgoing calls

Post by Jake »

The green light is probably just showing that you are connected to the sip server, but not necessarily authenticated against it. It will check your username/password when you try and make a call.

I would double check what is in your user and password fields. Make sure your username (your fpl number) starts with the initial 1. Also watch the password as 0Oo1lI can look very similar in the font they use on the SIP Settings page. Copy/paste the password into notepad (or your browsers address bar) and it should be what the characters are.
magvet
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: speedtouch 780wl
ISP Name: acanac
Computer OS: windows 7
Router: speedtouch 780wl

Post by magvet »

Jake wrote:The green light is probably just showing that you are connected to the sip server, but not necessarily authenticated against it. It will check your username/password when you try and make a call.

I would double check what is in your user and password fields. Make sure your username (your fpl number) starts with the initial 1. Also watch the password as 0Oo1lI can look very similar in the font they use on the SIP Settings page. Copy/paste the password into notepad (or your browsers address bar) and it should be what the characters are.
thanks jake for your reply.
i tried also to connect via fongo application on my desktop and it works for outgoing calls but not for incoming calls.
i tried alsso the app ZOIPER on my smartphone ,it doesn't work on wifi (acanac provider) but it works perfectly (incoming/outgoing) on my cell internet provider (solomobile).
IS THAT MEAN THAT my provider ACANAC is blocking freephoneline ??????
Mango3
Quiet One

Post by Mango3 »

If you disable the SIP ALG on your router, does that solve the problem?

http://www.3cx.com/blog/docs/disable-si ... n-thomson/

You'll need to reboot your router after making the change.
Is your router as secure as you think it is? Find out with this simple test: http://toao.net/580