Home number now shows up as "Private Caller"

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
Degenerate
Quiet One

Home number now shows up as "Private Caller"

Post by Degenerate »

Hi everyone.

I've been using FFL for just over one year now and everything has been great for the most part. When my wife would call me from home it would always display the phone number, but over the past week the number now always comes up as PRIVATE CALLER. I haven't made any changes to my router, or ATA. Can anyone tell me what could be wrong here?

My router is a DLINK DIR-860L, and ATA is a Sipura/SPA2000.
Mango
Tried and True
SIP Device Name: OBi110
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 (Build: 2824)
ISP Name: Telus
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: Toastman Tomato

Re: Home number now shows up as "Private Caller"

Post by Mango »

Check the User tab of your ATA for Block CID Setting. If it's set to No, change to Yes.
Degenerate
Quiet One

Post by Degenerate »

Mango wrote:Check the User tab of your ATA for Block CID Setting. If it's set to No, change to Yes.
Finally got a chance to check the ATA today. There are two tabs, User 1, and User 2. User 1 the Block CID is set to Yes. User 2 the Block CID is set to No.
Mango
Tried and True
SIP Device Name: OBi110
Firmware Version: 1.3.0 (Build: 2824)
ISP Name: Telus
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: Toastman Tomato

Post by Mango »

I see that my original reply to you was backwards. Please reverse what I said.
Degenerate
Quiet One

Post by Degenerate »

Mango wrote:I see that my original reply to you was backwards. Please reverse what I said.
Haha that's what I thought. Okay so I'll set the Block CID to No and see what happens. Thanks.