No voicemail access

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
manual scan
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: HT 502
ISP Name: velcom.ca
Computer OS: WIN 7
Router: TP-Link 8960

No voicemail access

Post by manual scan »

Cannot dial *98 nor my number to access voicemail.

Cannot dial outbound calls.

Have rebooted and checked connections. Everything working OK yesterday. MUST be the Montreal area weather? Hi Hi.

Any suggestions.

My Magicjack works fine.

What to do?

Incoming calls - can hear caller but they can't hear me.

Using HT502 which has been Ok for the last several months.
wayne
One Hit Wonder

Re: No voicemail access

Post by wayne »

Same issue for me. My HT502 has been working well but no voice mail via *98. PAP2T-NA does not have this problem at all, so it looks related to HT502 itself, even with the latest firmware and various configuration tune-ups. Does Fongo (or anybody) have a solution?
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: No voicemail access

Post by Fongo Support »

wayne wrote:Same issue for me. My HT502 has been working well but no voice mail via *98. PAP2T-NA does not have this problem at all, so it looks related to HT502 itself, even with the latest firmware and various configuration tune-ups. Does Fongo (or anybody) have a solution?
Hi there,

Looks like your HT502 is not configured properly. There are a few users with this ATA and they are not seeing this issue you are describing.

Is it possible to review your configuration?

Also, when you dial *98 and you get an error, what is the error?

Please let me know.

Thanks,