no freephoneline phone is working

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
janjaal
One Hit Wonder
SIP Device Name: Linksys spa-2102
Firmware Version: 3.3.6
ISP Name: Acanac
Computer OS: windows 7
Router: Linksys spa-2102

no freephoneline phone is working

Post by janjaal »

hi, i'm originally a freephoneline user
i have my number set up in a linksys spa-2102 and line is for my home phone which is from freephoneline (fongo) and line 2 is for my fax which i recieved from my interntern provider (acanac). the internet goes out to my d-link router which generates my wireless signal in the house...

everything was fine until yesterday that my freephoneline (fongo) stopped working, when i pick up the phone, there is no tone sound, when i dial the number nothing happens, and when i call from my cellphone it says (the party you are trying to call is not available)

on the ata's info page, Registration states Failed
i went on my configuration page and everything is set peroperly. i even checked the other threads about my ATA and everything is proper

i logged in to my freephoneline account on their website and my SIP status is "disconnected"

i called one of my friends who has a line from freephoneline and he is using the freephoneline original ATA and he is having the same problem?
what's going on?? what should i do since there is no more customer support telephone line?
Fongo Support
Site Moderator

Re: no freephoneline phone is working

Post by Fongo Support »

janjaal wrote:hi, i'm originally a freephoneline user
i have my number set up in a linksys spa-2102 and line is for my home phone which is from freephoneline (fongo) and line 2 is for my fax which i recieved from my interntern provider (acanac). the internet goes out to my d-link router which generates my wireless signal in the house...

everything was fine until yesterday that my freephoneline (fongo) stopped working, when i pick up the phone, there is no tone sound, when i dial the number nothing happens, and when i call from my cellphone it says (the party you are trying to call is not available)

on the ata's info page, Registration states Failed
i went on my configuration page and everything is set peroperly. i even checked the other threads about my ATA and everything is proper

i logged in to my freephoneline account on their website and my SIP status is "disconnected"

i called one of my friends who has a line from freephoneline and he is using the freephoneline original ATA and he is having the same problem?
what's going on?? what should i do since there is no more customer support telephone line?
Hi there,

Please send me a PM with your account details and I will have a look. Also, if you have a support ticket opened for this issue, please include that in your PM as well.

Thanks,
486dx
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-486
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Windows 7 64bit
Router: D-Link extreme 655

Re: no freephoneline phone is working

Post by 486dx »

hello. ive been having the same problem since thursday may 30th 2013.

my freephone line has been ok before then and never touch my router, ata or settings or cables,. im going to send you a pm as well to look into my account see if it got blocked somehow on your end.