FPL Features

Have a question or problem with your Fongo application? This forum is the place to get help from both staff and fellow community members.
Fongo recommends Fongo Home Phone for a fully supported Home Phone system for only $4.95/mo
March14
Just Passing Thru
SIP Device Name: SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.0.2 (006)
Computer OS: Windows 7

FPL Features

Post by March14 »

Hi, I

Is there a menu of all the features available with FPL and how to use them i.e. 3-way, call block, etc?

Thanks
Funkytown
Technical Support
SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.4.1 (SR5) Oct 14 2
ISP Name: Cik Telecom
Computer OS: Windows 10
Router: Zyxel EMG2926
Smartphone Model: LG G8 Thinq
Android Version: Android Q

Re: FPL Features

Post by Funkytown »

Hi march14
The FPL phone features page is here http://www.freephoneline.ca/features

I will explain to you some common features that work to the best of my knowledge

Voice mail = *98
Follow me = FPL admin panel
Call forward = FPL admin panel
3 way calling = while on the phone with your first party, tell the first party what your doing and place them on hold by then pressing the talk or flash button (depending on your handset) after pressing the talk or flash and only once you hear a regular dial tone then dial the second party. Once the second party answers (explain to them to hold a few seconds) then click again the flash or talk button where now both parties should be connected and there's your 3 way conference call.
Caller ID Blocking = depending on the options and firmware your ATA device has to offer
Call blocking / Call Screen = depending on the options and firmware your ATA device has to offer
Caller Display = basic feature
Call waiting = basic feature
Call waiting incoming Call Display = basic feature

I think I have covered most of the calling features within FreePhoneLine.
I hope this helps you. ;)