Feedback on technical support

Have a great idea? We'd love to hear it! Want to share the story of how Fongo is saving you money? This is the place to do it!

Postby tariqmaruf » 07/25/2013

Hi,

Just wanted to give some quick feedback on the technical support I received for ticket 26531.

There was an issue with the porting but I was never contacted by the porting team. Once I got in touch with Fongo Support on the forums, I got an amazing service with quick responses and the issue was fixed. It did get frustrating for me, but Technical Support fixed it for me. Thank you!
tariqmaruf
Just Passing Thru

Re: Feedback on technical support

Postby cisco » 09/15/2013

I contacted them for a difficult technical issue and they personally called me back and helped me out. Given what we pay into, support is very good. I got more help than Skype is ever willing to provide. Mobile app dev team is amazing as well.

Best part is their network has been much better this year than last year in terms of reliability.
cisco
Just Passing Thru

Postby 000 » 10/31/2013

Hi,

There was a problem with my phone number porting a while back, and the problem didn't get fix last time (about 6 months ago)

Yesterday, I reported it to Technical Support team using the Fongo cell phone app. (39435)
They replied my issue within a very short period of time! With a few emails communicating the details, Technical Support was able to find the root cause, and escalated my problem to the previous service provider (because there was a problem from the other side)

Anyways, I really appreciate the quick responses, as well as the high quality service I received.

With a rating 1 to 5, 5 being the best service, I would give a 5 to the team/person who have helped me to fix this issue.

Thanks a lot!

Just Passing Thru

Postby m.kodsy » 03/20/2014

Hi,

There was a problem with my home phone
Today, I reported it to Technical Support team, They replied my issue within a few minutes with, Technical Support was able to find the root cause, and solved without hassle

I really appreciate the quick responses, as well as the high quality service I received.

With a rating 1 to 5, 5 being the best service, I would give a 5 to the team/person who have helped me to fix this issue.

Thanks a lot!
m.kodsy
One Hit Wonder

Postby hr_panchal » 03/23/2014

I had problem in my phone. When I raised ticket, I got very quick response and they helped me efficiently. My problem was resolved very quick. I am very happy to say that Fongo Service is very quick and solve problem very quick. My friend also had problem and his problem was resolved same day.
I thank to Fongo.

thanks a lot....

Harsh
hr_panchal
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Linksys PAP2T
Firmware Version: 5.1.6(LS
ISP Name: Tek Savy
Computer OS: windows 7
Router: Linksys E2700

Postby wwooda » 03/26/2014

Ditto to the last comment. These guys are knowledgeable, courteous and responsive. They went out of their way to get me up and running, unlike the "not my problem" attitude of me former provider. Thanks a bunch guys. I am already recommending your service to my friends!
wwooda
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA112
Firmware Version: 1.3.3
ISP Name: Xplornet - WiFi
Computer OS: XP
Router: Dlink DIR-655

Postby flomar » 04/04/2014

Today evening Fongo support did a great job and remotely they made the proper settings to my second freephonline with grandstream ht502. Thanks once again. All is working as it should,
flomar
Quiet One

SIP Device Name: grandstream ht502
ISP Name: rogers
Computer OS: xp
Router: belkin fsd75230-4

Postby Lydiak » 04/04/2014

Hi, I've emailed tech support for a few issues, and their service was prompt and excellent ! I'd also give them a 5 star !!
Lydia
Lydiak
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: ht502
Firmware Version: 1.0.10.3
ISP Name: rogers - cable
Computer OS: windows xp pro
Router: cisco - rogers modem/router

Postby pspencef1 » 05/04/2014

my experience with your support team was excellent - I got a recommendation almost immediately as to what steps to do to restore full home phone service - worked right away - I wish that all support was this fast and knowledgable given the information i submitted - you guys gave me a workaround for the problem - rogers answer was to return my new router(which I understand the firmware is the problem-or lack of an update) which would not have fixed my issue with homephone - good job guys.
pspencef1
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: HT701
Computer OS: Window 8
Router: CGN3-ROG

Postby buran1978 » 05/07/2014

Great assistance in helping me with my phoneline. I couldnt hear the other person but they could hear me. The call was taking too long to complete as well,. Within minutes of creating a service ticket I got a response back right away! Remote assistance to my computer and having a look at my ATA config and all was working great! By the time I put in a service ticket to connecting to my computer all was fixed in under 20 mins.

Thanks!
buran1978
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA122
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Router: Cisco/Linksys WRT160N

Postby Ritesh » 05/08/2014

Hi, I've emailed tech support for a few issues, and their service was prompt and excellent ! I'd also give them a 5 star !! my experience with your support team was excellent...

Yesterday evening Fongo support did a great job and remotely they made the proper settings to my freephonline with Grandstream HT-701.

Thanks once again. All is working as it should at present.

great job.....keep it up...... :D :D :D :D :D :D
Ritesh
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-701
ISP Name: Acanac - Cable
Computer OS: Windows 7
Router: Linksys

Postby Windom » 05/20/2014

Fast response. Sent in a ticket regarding VOIP disconnecting very frequently. They found the problem and remotely updated the settings on the ATA device.

Great experience.
Windom
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-286
Firmware Version: HT287 Rev4.1
ISP Name: Acanac
Router: Asus RT-AC66U

Postby zhuying311 » 06/06/2014

Service was very professional and response was super fast. Thanks!
zhuying311
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-502
Firmware Version: 1.0.12.1
ISP Name: Teksavvy Cable
Computer OS: WIN7
Router: TD-W89741N

Postby Rachel » 06/18/2014

I was having some difficulties setting up my Grandstream HT702. The technical support I received was fast and very helpful. They were patient, knowledgeable.... and did I mention fast? I will definitely be recommending this service to others.
Rachel
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT702
Firmware Version: 1.0.5.10
ISP Name: Acanac
Router: D-link DIR-810L

Postby mahaos » 07/01/2014

excellent technical support. Time to start addressing the problem : Very Fast ! Time to solve the problem : very fast too !
It was a pleasure working with the Fongo technical support.
mahaos
Quiet One

Postby hanke » 07/18/2014

I received assistance with my line when for whatever reason the ATA failed to register and operate on the " voip.freephoneline.ca " It had no problem registering on the " voip2.freephoneline.ca ". After completing a Support Ticket, Fongo support corrected some settings on my ATA and the " voip.freephoneline.ca " server was usable again.

Thanks again for your assistance. Line has been working now for 2 days without issues.
hanke
Lightly Seasoned

SIP Device Name: SPA3102
Firmware Version: 5.2.13(GW002)
ISP Name: Cogeco Cable
Router: DPC3848VM (Modem/Router)

Postby 486dx » 08/05/2014

i was troubleshooting an grandstream ht702 and only being a user of the ht 486 0older model, i was lost and couldnt get it to work. i was able to get a ticket raised and responded to and the proper .pdf sent to me to program this ata device with no problems once i was at my friends place and in person too. thank you to fongo support for responding and being so helpful even on a sunday!

thanks again,
Derek klimkosz,
for Joe gemes.
486dx
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Grandstream HT-486
ISP Name: Rogers Cable
Computer OS: Windows 7 64bit
Router: D-Link extreme 655

Postby Upoing » 09/26/2014

Just wanted to leave a feedback on my recent experience with technical support/customer service. I was very impressed with Fongo's response time and their resolution. There was an incorrect amount billed to my account where I was slightly overcharged, so I sent an online inquiry to Fongo. Within hours not only did they respond to my query, but they refunded the difference instantly! No hassle, no arguing, no back-and-forth emails for days! Just fast and reliable response. I even checked my credit card account just to be sure, and Fongo did indeed do as they say and the refund was there. Fongo has provided superb customer service and I am more than happy to be their customer hopefully for many years to come! Keep it up, Fongo. Thanks Fongo Team!
Upoing
One Hit Wonder

Postby faisal3600 » 09/26/2014

I want to thank the technical support which I found very efficient, friendly, skillfull and extremely customer-centric problem solving attitude.
Was having problem with one way call on my phone...able to make outgoing calls but no incoming calls at all and the rep help me through email which was very prompt and explain me everything step by step including useful links for configuration changes and he was really considerable and understanding.
My experience with the technical support was excellent and I would rate it 10/10..

THANK YOU FONGO technical support from a happy customer...:)
faisal3600
One Hit Wonder

SIP Device Name: LinkSys SPA1001
Firmware Version: 3.0.19
ISP Name: Rogers
Computer OS: XP
Router: Hitron

Postby Imadovitch » 03/18/2015

excelent support and fastest and clear response, keep going guys :)

thanks
Imadovitch
Just Passing Thru

Computer OS: Windows 8.1

Postby invincible » 04/28/2016

Excellent service. I had an issue suddenly that I could not receive any calls, always "busy" yet in fact my phone was idle. It took me and the Fongo technician days to figure it out. Very sorry for the time and efforts, though I was at a loss why it should ever happen. I witness the endurance and hard work of the company and the technician. Wonderful job!
Appreciate it so much. Thanks again, Sir.
invincible
Just Passing Thru

Postby nunanie » 01/16/2017

I'm a new subscriber coming from one of the "big guys with 2 phone numbers and of course I managed to mess up things a bit when I registered. The staff at Fongo were very supportive and sent email instructions promptly so that was able to get my phones online quickly. Thank you Fongo for your excellent and courteous support, I was even trying to get you more customers before I got hooked up myself!!
nunanie
Just Passing Thru

SIP Device Name: Cisco SPA122
ISP Name: DSL
Computer OS: Windows 10
Router: Bell 2000

Postby saga » 06/26/2017

Had a billing issue with Fongo, on a Sunday no less, and the matter was resolved within about an hour of opening a support ticket. My payment for text messaging had been deducted from my amazon account, but had failed to reach fongo's billing department. It took exactly two screenshots to show amount had been deducted, and the exceptionally kind representative manually enabled the messaging package. No hoops to jump through, no unpleasant exchanges, just kind, super efficient service. I wish all issues with customer service was this easy!

Keep up the excellent work, ladies and gents! You're a wonderful group of people! Thank you for getting my issue resolved :)
saga
One Hit Wonder

Return to Suggestions & Feedback